Economic anxiety in the workplace October 3, 2008December 18, 2009 / Ken Blanchard Via @kenblanchard Share this:LinkedInTwitterFacebookEmailPinterestRedditTumblrPrintLike this:Like Loading... Related
One thought on “Economic anxiety in the workplace”
Let me share some interesting findings from my friend Elliott Masie: Results of Economic Anxiety at the Workplace Poll: How much Economic Anxiety is in the Workplace? Over 1,444 learning professionals responded to our poll in the past 72 hours. Here are the “flash” results:
a) What is the level of Economic Anxiety in Your Workplace?
Severe and High Anxiety in the Workplace: 29%
Some Anxiety in the Workplace: 56%
Low or No Anxiety in the Workplace: 15%
b) What, if any, actions has your organization’s leadership taken to respond to the Economic Anxiety in the Workplace:
* Briefings by leadership on organization’s economic health: 21%
* Briefings by leadership on the economic crisis: 13%
* Manager conversations with employees on economic anxiety: 13%
* Workshops/Briefings on dealing with 401 K management: 7%
* No actions as of today: 46%
See more responses at http://www.masieweb.com/anxiety
Are you seeing anxiety in your workplace?
Comments are closed.